I was asked by the ICE team at MaRS to produce a map to illustrate a connection that’s often not understood by entrepreneurs: that Canadian companies that are acquired from abroad typically also have foreign investors. It’s a simple map — showing the 23 Canadian companies that were acquired by foreign companies in 2012 — and it’s included within a detailed and thoughtful report by Neha Khera, on the MaRS Commons site.
- Strategy versus Design Thinking — Medium
- Low Cost Remote Monitoring Solutions | Monnit Corp.
- 10 lessons from organizing the Chi Hack Night - Chi Hack Night - Chicago's weekly event to build, share, and learn about civic tech.
- How to 'interview' a big pile of data | NPR
- How To Keep Loving Someone — Life Tips. — Medium
- Why do drivers hate cyclists? - Home | The 180 with Jim Brown | CBC Radio
- Toronto Mayor John Tory on how to make a smarter city
- We can’t allow the tech giants to rule smart cities | Comment is free | The Guardian
- Why 10,000 low-income Philadelphians might soon lose access to the internet - Technical.ly Philly
- Open Procure by MuniRent
- New hotspot: Dawes Crossing (park!) July 9, 2013
- St. Lawrence Market is back online May 24, 2012
- St. Lawrence Market and Dufferin Grove Park are offline March 2, 2012