I was asked by the ICE team at MaRS to produce a map to illustrate a connection that’s often not understood by entrepreneurs: that Canadian companies that are acquired from abroad typically also have foreign investors. It’s a simple map — showing the 23 Canadian companies that were acquired by foreign companies in 2012 — and it’s included within a detailed and thoughtful report by Neha Khera, on the MaRS Commons site.
- Balancing Toronto's budget — Joel Eastwood
- Can you find $86M in cuts and balance Toronto city hall's budget? | Toronto Star
- Transit Future
- I Know Where Your Cat Lives
- Calorie info not coming to Toronto menus anytime soon
- Empathy Cards by Emily McDowell are greeting cards designed for cancer patients by a cancer survivor.
- Why I’m Saying Goodbye to Apple, Google and Microsoft — Backchannel — Medium
- Catching up to the post-jobs economy: Keenan | Toronto Star
- Potter: Authenticity, anti-vaxxers, and the rise of neoprimitivism | Ottawa Citizen
- Canary Watch keeps an eye out for secret government requests for your data | Toronto Star
- New hotspot: Dawes Crossing (park!) July 9, 2013
- St. Lawrence Market is back online May 24, 2012
- St. Lawrence Market and Dufferin Grove Park are offline March 2, 2012