At this week’s peer crit, we heard from:
- Jess & Mark about teamWave: they’re working on demos, and continuing to search for a faculty advisor for their REB application
- Mandad about HealX: making progress with IP issues, and exploring funding options
- Henry about Revelo: he just gave an updated pitch presentation, and is working on an elevator pitch
- Loretta about SonicWear: prototyping with dancers, and doing market research
- Mark about Qualia: addressing the challenge of designing for a niche interface
My own work was mostly research and writing — for the IC discussion paper, and for the project summaries I wrote about last week.
I was also able to check out some interesting events this week:
- On Tuesday, the launch of Deloitte’s TMT Prediction report.
- On Wednesday, the launch of the OCADU/MEIC report, Taking Ontario Mobile
- Also on Wednesday, MaRS’ Entrepreneurship 101 session on Market Research.
- On Thursday, the MEIC’s first MAP workshop, at which I gave a presentation on ‘Context, Location and Value’