- Strategy versus Design Thinking — Medium
- Low Cost Remote Monitoring Solutions | Monnit Corp.
- 10 lessons from organizing the Chi Hack Night - Chi Hack Night - Chicago's weekly event to build, share, and learn about civic tech.
- How to 'interview' a big pile of data | NPR
- How To Keep Loving Someone — Life Tips. — Medium
- Why do drivers hate cyclists? - Home | The 180 with Jim Brown | CBC Radio
- Toronto Mayor John Tory on how to make a smarter city
- We can’t allow the tech giants to rule smart cities | Comment is free | The Guardian
- Why 10,000 low-income Philadelphians might soon lose access to the internet - Technical.ly Philly
- Open Procure by MuniRent
- New hotspot: Dawes Crossing (park!) July 9, 2013
- St. Lawrence Market is back online May 24, 2012
- St. Lawrence Market and Dufferin Grove Park are offline March 2, 2012
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Last night I spoke at the Toronto Net Tuesday event about visualization for non-profits. Thanks to those who came out, my co-presenter Justin Malecki from ClearSky Advisors, and the organizers, TechSoup Canada. Here are the links I showed, and my notes:
[Update: The notes from my talk are posted here: http://gabesawhney.com/?p=234] On April 17th I’ll be doing an intro to information visualization for (primarily) non-profits at Toronto Net Tuesday: Does your organization collect a lot of data? What are you doing with … Continue reading →